Last updated: September 27, 2021 doyler.net encourages comments from readers of our blog, and encourages all polite and courteous discussions.
Comments pass through both automated and manual moderation, so it may take some time for your message to be approved.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on https://www.doyler.net, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any links that contribute to the conversation and/or are relevant to the topic at hand will be allowed.
- Comments including profanity may be edited.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note that this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments may be deleted, but feel free to re-post and identify yourself.
- Comments that are considered rude, offensive, or unacceptable will be deleted.
- Comments containing copyrighted or plagarized information will be deleted.
We (doyler.net) reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
Email addresses are required for commenting, but they are not published or shared anywhere. By commenting on doyler.net, you are giving the website owner permission to email you comment follow-ups and other correspondence. Note: if you are ever added to a mailing list due to commenting on a post, you will still be given the opportunity to properly unsubscribe.
Comments containing personal or private information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of users or the affected party.
Changes to our Comment Policy
We (doyler.net) reserve the right to change or alter our policies at any time, at our discretion. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
If you have any questions about the commenting policy, then please contact us.
Ray Doyle is an avid pentester/security enthusiast/beer connoisseur who has worked in IT for almost 16 years now. From building machines and the software on them, to breaking into them and tearing it all down; he’s done it all. To show for it, he has obtained an OSCE, OSCP, eCPPT, GXPN, eWPT, eWPTX, SLAE, eMAPT, Security+, ICAgile CP, ITIL v3 Foundation, and even a sabermetrics certification!
He currently serves as a Senior Staff Adversarial Engineer for Avalara, and his previous position was a Principal Penetration Testing Consultant for Secureworks.
This page contains links to products that I may receive compensation from at no additional cost to you. View my Affiliate Disclosure page here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.