While I wasn’t able to find any in my neighborhood, I setup a demo AP for some WEP cracking at home.
With today being my two-year blogiversary, I thought it would be a good time for another update post!
I recently came across a DB2 privilege escalation, so I thought I would share it.
I recently put together a DIY USB Rubber Ducky, so I thought I’d share how simple it was.
I recently came across a challenging frameset xss, and I wanted to sure how I was able to exploit it.
I recently picked up a new Alfa AWUS036NHA to play with for wireless testing, scanning, and general signal boosting.
It’s been awhile since I’ve released or updated a tool, so I present to you PyDHCPDiscover!
I recently came upon a challenge that required a short XSS payload, so here is my walk-through for that process.
Some time ago I setup my pfSense DNSBL, and I wanted to share my configuration and results.