With the busy season and holiday traveling, I figured that a lighter post about my new battlestation was in order!
There was an OSINT + custom cryptography challenge during the BSidesRDU CTF this year, but no one (else) was able to solve it from start to finish.
I’m starting my series on Vulnserver soon, so I wanted to give a brief introduction to it.
I’ve had to proxy Android apps through Burp for engagements quite a few times, and I wanted to share how simple it is.
I was recently playing around with the ability to create a WiFi QR Code, and I wanted to share how easy it is.
There was some more S3 Subdomain Hijacking at the BSidesRDU CTF, but no one was able to solve it!
There was some neat SQLite injection during the most recent EverSec CTF, and I wanted to share my solution.
I know it’s a little late, but I finally finished up my BSidesRDU 2018 post!
I was introduced to zsteg by Gabe during our last CTF, and I wanted to share it.
I wanted to share a quick filler post about my status, certifications, and a few posts that I have in the works.